Wednesday 3 June 2009

Spidery mojo

After the mojo rush of the weekend I've had a couple of blank crafty days this week. The ideas have been lurking but wouldn't transfer themselves into anything creative. Anyway, we have a book circle going on at the Cubby Hole and Monday is the next gathering. One of the things we decided was that we'd do something crafty each month (as well as read a book) and this month it was to make a book mark. I'd originally intended to stitch one but couldn't get into it.

For a while now, spiders seem to have featured in my life in one way or another (those who know me from UKP or read my Live Journal will know what I'm on about). Today I was mooching around the web and I came across the Arachne image, and the Picasso quote and I was off. A bit of glossy paper and stazon, some clear embossing, a quick pass through the cuttlebug and voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.