Sunday 28 March 2010

Time

A couple of time related pieces here. The first is one of my "Time" coasters for the March swap over at the Cubby Hole. I'm not so sure I'll be enjoying this month's swap though....

The second piece comes from yesterday's Art Journal workshop at the Cubby Hole. As Sue Roddis is swaning off to pastures new, we have Sarah Anderson taking over the workshops and trying to keep us in order. After we'd prepared several pages with paints we had to try and finish at least one page before heading home. As I looked through an old Elfin diary for something to add to the page I found a planetary ephemeris, with the note that "All times are GMT".
Coincidence?

1 comment:

  1. I love both of these. I hope everyone double-clicks on them to see all the detail.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.