Thursday 17 May 2012

And so the wheel turns...

I figured it was time I posted something again, and then I'll go and see what you're all up to. There's been creativity over the last couple of weeks, but it's intermittent, and things which aren't ready for blogging yet.

One thing I can post for now are these pages created for the Altered Gypsies "Wheel of the year" journal. We started with the solstice last year, and now that our Beltaine pages are done we're back to the start.

These are my pages for Spring equinox and Beltaine.





4 comments:

  1. ooo I feel it!

    gorgeous colorful pages Nigel along with the glory of Spring!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW Nigel, the bright stain pieces (spray ink? Water colour paint?) are really marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the branch on the first page...it's so delicate! Suz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! I LOVE these! Especially the bright, abstract pieces! Bursts of flower buds in gardens, sunrises and sunsets, rainbows after a Spring rain ... it's all in there!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.