Tuesday 4 November 2014

AEDM Day 4

I've started on the background for the Scary Canvas™ 
but again it's nothing exciting to show, 
so I'm digging out some more images from earlier in the year when I wasn't blogging.


These were some small 4x4 canvas/canvas boards I did for the Gathering.
We had a mini-market where people could bring along some of their art and craft work to sell. Nothing overly commercial, just a chance to showcase your work and maybe sell a couple of bits.I managed to sell 6 pieces and trade one for a bottle of home-made mead so not a bad showing, and there's something satisfying about people who aren't family or close friends wanting to buy your work.
There were more - Valknut, Mjölnir, Triple Moon etc.,
but they sold quite quickly :)

3 comments:

  1. Art is art, whenever it's made .Interesting work in your backgrounds; my favorite is the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the definite difference, yet central theme of all of these. They are gorgeous, and I was really fond of the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely paintings, and square - my favorite canvas form! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.