Friday 20 November 2015

To let

Playing around with a piece of canvas board from an earlier experiment (that didn't work out as expected). I used black gesso, and some red paint to make sure everything was covered over and didn't show through.
And then I needed a bit of detail adding.

I now need to decide on a resident for this.

After yesterday's post which was too light for people's monitors, I hope this isn't too dark. I've tried playing around with different images, but the light isn't great in here.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, I could see this just fine. I like the red and black together. I suspect a spider is in the offing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of my best works started out as experiments. I really like the deep rich colors in this piece. I wonder who will decide to reside here?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.